Friday, January 6, 2012

Questions About Drew Brees Scar

Carol asks…

Drew Brees scar, How did he get that?

How did Drew Brees get the scar on his face?

admin answers:

It's just a gross birthmark, don't be alarmed

Laura asks…

Drew Brees - scar on right cheek?

Hi,

I'm not a Saints fan...I'm from Minnesota so I'm still a little bummed about the Saints beating "my team", but I was cheering for New Orleans today. So, I'll start with a big CONGRATULATIONS!!! to New Orleans and all of Louisiana for a great win!!

My question is a simple one, and I guess curiosity may be getting the best of me, but I was wondering if anyone knows what the scar is on the right cheek of Drew Brees.

Thanks ahead of time for anyone answering.

James V.

admin answers:

It is the scar left from the removal of a birth mark he had there. The birth mark was a little furry thing that looked like he had a little caterpillar on his face. All during his high school and college days, he said it did not bother him, so he left it. This was partly because the technology to remove it would leave a large permanent scar.
With new technology (which of course he can afford) he decided to have it removed - it will now only leave a minimal scar, which may disappear over time.

Mark asks…

How did Drew Brees get the scar on his face?

There is a scar on his right cheek. Where's it from?

admin answers:

He had a birthmark removed. Hello people it was a brown birthmark that WAS removed.

George asks…

How did Drew Brees get that hideous scar on his face?

Is that recent or has he had that for awhile?

admin answers:

It WAS a birthmark. He tried to have it removed, and apparently it didn't go so well. But yea, it's been there forever.

David asks…

How did Drew Brees get the scar he has on the right side of his face?

admin answers:

He used to have a large mole or birthmark on it when he played with Purdue and San Diego. He must have had it removed and it left that scar. I don't know this for fact, but I do know it used to be a large, oval shaped mole (or birthmark) and now its a big scar.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment