Friday, December 30, 2011

Questions About Matthew Mcconaughey's Son

Laura asks…

Levi Alves McConaughey (Matthew McConaughey's son)?

What do we think? I like it! Esp. for a baby name!

FYI Alves is the mother's last name
I meant especially for a celebrity baby's name. :)
No this is not my name or a name I am considering, it is just the name that actor Matthew McConaughey (pronounced Mc-CON-uh-hey) and his girlfriend gave to their baby. Just wondering how everyone feels about this celeb baby name. :)

admin answers:

I like it. It's different enough to be a "celebrity name," but not weird like some of the other names celebrities have chosen. Either way, this is going to be one good-looking kid!

Helen asks…

Did Matthew do it right?

Matthew McConaughey's son's name is Levi! I love it! Do you?
I think as far as most celebs go, they chose a beautiful name that isn't overly used and it does have the same meaning as Matthew. His brother named a son Miller Lyte - so thank goodness he didn't follow suit! I like this name Much Much better than Maddie or Sunday! I am anxious to see what names the new Jolie-Pitt babies will be given.

admin answers:

I love Levi. I think it's cute and unque. It's different but it isn't way out there like Sunday Rose, Nicole Kidman's baby, or Apple.

Paul asks…

what's your celebrity baby names top 5?

Hi,what is your celebrity baby names top 5?
here's mine:
1- Ryder Russell (Kate Hudson's son)
2- Harlow Winter Kate (Nicole Richie's daughter)
3- Seraphina Rose Elizabeth
4- Bronx Mowgli Wentz (Ashlee Simpson's son,I adro Bronx but i don't like mowgli)
5- Levi (Matthew McConaughey's son)

i like a lot of names,these are the first i thought!

bye!
I also like River,Keri Russell's son.

admin answers:

Top 5 Girls:
-- Charlotte Grace {Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddie Prinze Jr. Daughter}
-- Seraphina Rose Elizabeth {Jenn Garner & Ben Affleck's daughter}
-- Vivenne Marcheline {Angeina Jolie & Brad Pitt's daughter}
-- Sunday Rose {Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban's daughter}
-- Lucy Elizabeth {Nancy Grace's daughter}

Top 5 Boys:
-- Johan Riley {Heidi Klum's son}
-- Riley Edward {Holly Marie Comb's son}
-- Mason Dash {Kourtney Kardshian's son}
-- Liam Aaron {Tori & Dean's son}
-- Jacob Emerson {Courtney Thorne-Smith's son}

♥кαуℓєє ℓуηη.

Ruth asks…

Did you hear what Charlie Sheen named his twin boys?

He named them Max and Bob...
What's your opinion on those names?

Also, I recently read in InStyle magazine, Matthew McConaughey's brother named his son this:
Miller Lyte
What do you think of that one?

I know these aren't the most out there ones, but, in my opinion, they're still pretty bad.
To ••>~Alice Victoria~<•• : Miller Lyte is actually like the beer, Miller Light. Ha ha.

admin answers:

I saw him on Jay Leno a few weeks ago. When Jay asked him what he had chosen for names, Charlie only said Bob, and then said his middle name was going to Muh. Bob Muh Sheen. Ahahaha.

Max is alright, but I don't care for Bob, especially as a full name. Ever hear of Robert, there, Charlie? Aha. Charlie also said while he was on Leno that he really liked just plain, ordinary names. I suppose that's why he chose Max and Bob. Charlie Sheen is by far one of my favorite celebs, but I suppose he's not the best name picker. But, of course, to each his own. Max and Bob is better than Coco and Apple.

As for Matthew's brother, well, his name is Rooster. So, it's no surprise that a man with that kind of name named his son after a beer. Matthew's son is named Levi Alves, which I think is wonderful.

Donald asks…

Miller Lyte for a baby boy-good or bad name?

First name: Miller
Middle name: Lyte

yes, Matthew McConaughey's brother Rooster has a son named Miller Lyte because its his favorite beer..he also has a daughter named Margarita *sigh*

thoughts?
candy lee: Miller Lyte is like the beer LOL! ya know Miller Lite?
rissarocks: im 69, im not having a baby i was just saying how rediciulous the name is

admin answers:

Sounds like a ice cream brand :S

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment