Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Questions About Shear Genius Season 3

Richard asks…

Watch Shear Genius Season 3 Episode 9 Online Bring It On, Bitches?

Where Can I Watch Shear Genius Season 3 Episode 9 Online ?

admin answers:

This site is you best bet http://WATCHSHEARGENIUS18.TK

David asks…

Watch Shear Genius Season 3 Episode 10 Online Who Will Prove to Be Shear Genius?

I missed this episode on tv. Where can I see it online ?

admin answers:

I just watched this episode online at http://WATCHSHEARGENIUS24.TK

Sandra asks…

where can i watch shear genius season 3 full episodes?

i wanna watch episode 6, 7, 8, and 9 please help bravo, sidereel, and hulu dont work

admin answers:

You can find those particular shear genius season 3 full episodes at: http://realitytvfan.org/category/shear-genius/
An advertisement box is located over the player just click on "close to play" to start the video.

Mandy asks…

Doesn't Adee on Shear Genius (Season 3) look like....?

Okay so I was watching Shear Genius, and I was noticing that Adee looks a little like the fashion designer Alexander McQueen to me. Ahaha I don't know maybe it's just me but I thought they looked alike!

http://www.bravotv.com/media/images/persons/Adee-Phalen.png
http://nebp.org.uk/news/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/alexander-mcqueen.jpg

What do you guys think of the new season?!

R.I.P Alexander McQueen: 11-February-10

admin answers:

Lmao, omg yeah that's so true. Never realized it, but I think Adee is kinda annoying. It was just gross when he threw up in that bucket in the middle of doing his client's hair!

Rest in peace.

William asks…

how can i find a picture of a hairstyle i like from the show shear genius?

i saw the show shear genius last night season 3 episode 6 its called " its all fun an d games until someone gets annoying". its where they have to make their clients hair in the shape they get. well ganine got a moon and the way she did her clients hair was so amazing im in love with it. i want to do it to my hair so badly, but i need a picture to show my hairstylist. and i can not find it. janine also won the challenge with the hair she did. so if anybody can please help me i would really appreciate it. i cant stop thinking about it i really want it. 10pts!!! thank you!!!

admin answers:

You could try looking on Google, specifically typing in the name of the show and the episode. They might have some pictures up from that episode. Hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment