Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Questions About Van Halen Tour

Nancy asks…

Any idea where I can find a Van Halen tour tee from I believe '07 that says "Who the F!@#k is Eddie Van Halen"?

I saw a tee shirt at one of the VH reunion tours that was a reprinting of the "Who the F!@#k is Eddie Van Halen" shirt from the Sammy tour days. I couldn't buy it at the show and figured I'd get it some other time. Well, that time is now, and I can't find the effing thing for the life of me. Any help finding a genuine shirt from one of these tours would be GREATLY appreciated.

admin answers:

Go to the vhstore.com and see if they carry it.

John asks…

When will dates and cities be released for the 2010 Van Halen tour?

Rumor has it that VH is going on tour after the release of their new game, Guitar Hero Van Halen if you have any further information on this it would be greatly appreciated

admin answers:

I want to see them too I will be sure to notify you when i find out dates just keep posting this question so i can

Daniel asks…

Anyone knows where to find a 1988 Monsters of Rock Van Halen tour tshirt?

http://cgi.ebay.com/vintage-VAN-HALEN-monsters-of-rock-TOUR-T-SHIRT-80s_W0QQitemZ390018297546QQihZ026QQcategoryZ28022QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It looks like that but it doesn't have the black sleeves, it's just a normal tee shirt. Any help?(:

admin answers:

Good luck I was at the Giants Stadium show.That was kick ass.Even Kingdom Come was good.

Mandy asks…

Does anybody have any information on the supposed VAN HALEN reunion tour for this summer?

I still haven't heard of any firm dates or locations. They were supposed to be announced february 20th. I've heard the tour is still planned but Eddie Van Halen is in rehab again? Is there any truth to any of this? Does anybody know anything about this tour? Van Halen Kicked butt back then and I'm sure they'd still sound great now.

admin answers:

It got canceled. Too many conflicts between Eddie and David.

Unless they can sort it out, it's not going back on...

Sandra asks…

Has anyone here been to see Van Halen on the new tour?

The gubments gonna' gimme some money and Van Halen are comming to an arena near me.

My wife says I should go, but I really dont want to waste the money if its the same ol david lee roth.

Does he know how to at least try and sing the words now?

Any other compliments/critisims for the current Van Halen tour?

admin answers:

Haven't seen them yet, I'm going in April. You can check out alot of videos from this tour on youtube.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment