Thursday, December 29, 2011

Questions About Nba Kings Owners

Daniel asks…

Why the hell is Billy King an analyst for NBA TV?

He's a poor man's isiah.
Don't tell the Sixers owners though, I've got a feeling they disagree the way he spent their money
@coolbreeze: I wish dude I'm a Knick's fan but I for therapeutical reasons I can't talk about that now.

admin answers:

He's gotta earn some money somewhere lol... Just be happy he's not running your team anymore (I'm guessing you're a Sixers fan)

Lizzie asks…

Not a fan of the Kings, but?

Do you think if the King hadn't given up on their young talents of Hidayet Turkoglu and Gerald Wallace that they could have provided sufficient aide to the present day Kings under the leadership of the smooth shooting K.Mart to make the post-season.

Also, include Darius Songaila he was foolishly let go and has provided Washington w. good bench scoring over the years. I mean if K.Mart went to the playoffs he already proved he can cope w. the responsibilities of leading a team in his rookie season playoff game winner.

PG. BENO UDRIH
SG. KEVIN MARTIN
SF. GERALD WALLACE
PF. HIDAYET TURKOGLU
C. SPENCER HAWES
6. Francisco Garcia
7. Andres Nocioni
8. Jason Thompson
9. Rashad McCants
10. Darius Songaila
11. Bobby Jackson
12. Bobby Brown

I think the Maloof Brothers are 2 of the most dysfunctional NBA owners in the game today agreed?

admin answers:

Well if they draft Blake Griffin next season, they'll have good future

Griffin and Hawes remembering me to Brook Lopez and Yi Jianlian duo

Mark asks…

Does MJ being an NBA team owner have anything to do with him disliking King James' decision?!?

MJ seems to dislike Lebron James.
Thanks for the stupid answers everyone!

admin answers:

How could you like a guy whos team is gonna run over your team 4 times a year??lol

Michael asks…

Will You Boycott NBA if they decide to cancel 2011 season?

The only reason I watch NBA was to experience King James, if they decide to take Lebron James away from his fans! then I will Boycott NBA forever, don't need this stress. I don't live in USA. these greedy owners & players makes me sick. only Lebron is doing the right thing.


He took a paycheck to play basketball :)

admin answers:

I wouldn't mind a season of no basketball

Chris asks…

Does anyone believe what I do about the NBA playoffs? Read details below?

Ive watched the playoffs very close this year and in years past. Ive noticed obvious patterns. Series extending futher then they should or teams winning due to one sided calls by the refs and teams playing horrible most of a game when that should never happen except for stretches here and there not the entire game(hence bostons win in Det Sun night)....Hence Kings Lakers game 6 western conference finals in 2002 for refs calls going for the lakers and against the kings! Keep in mind its normally the later rounds where more of this stuff happens. I also notice key players dont play nearly as hard one playoff game then they play very hard an entire game(like they always should). The key players not playing hard and making stupid plays r what causes their team to lose. I believe the NBA is corrupt ....think about it...extended series mean the owners make more money which means the key players get paid more....I believe its bogus. Its ratings and big money for key players owners GMS etc.

admin answers:

The neverending basketball association is overrated and a very selfish group of people making lots of money (both owners and players). I don't know how anyone can even watch professional basketball. The best thing to happen to the city of Seattle is to have the Sonics move to Oklahoma City.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment