Thursday, December 29, 2011

Questions About Mcconaughey Hair

Lisa asks…

do girls find curly hair like dierks bently or mathew mcconaughey is sexy?

i have naturally curly hair and my hair has been like that since 6th grade. it will be a big change to everyone if i walk in the door with curly hair tomorrow.but if it makes me look better i'll do it. is hair like them sexy?

admin answers:

I have stick straight hair, so I'd go for wavy haired guy.
Reason, so my kids have wavy hair.

Sexy? I don't think MC or Db is sexy!

Carol asks…

Do women prefer a man to have no chest hair like Matthew McConaughey?

admin answers:

I prefer no chest hair, I dunno why, I just do im young so maybe that's why i prefer it, but no worries you can rock out the grey chest hair when your like 55, just walk around with some Hawaiian unbuttoned shirt or vest like dog the bounty hunter does ' not sure if he has chest hair or not i forgot but you get my point right"

Sandy asks…

How can I get curls like Mathew McConaughey?

Im a guy, I have straight hair, but I want it to look like Mathew Mcconaughey's hair was in Fools Gold. I've been using gel but i dont think it really looks all that great. Is there an easy way that wont take me hours every morning?

admin answers:

Brake into his home at night. Cut his hair off, and glue it to your head :)

Mary asks…

What is Matthew McConaughey's secret with his hair?

admin answers:

I dont know Greasy? And unshowered?
He's wayyy too overrated. I find him to be sooooo ugly and his abs stick out too much it's gross... Sorry for those who like him but he just isn't attractive in my opinion and did not deserve to be "sexiest man on earth" that one year..

Laura asks…

Which "actor" has the most inexplicable hair: John Travolta, Matthew Mcconaughey, or Nicholas Cage?

Feel free to add your own opinion (Jeremy Piven, anyone?)!

admin answers:

Tom Hanks' hair in The Da Vinci Code

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment