Monday, January 9, 2012

Questions About Drew Brees Saints Jersey

Jenny asks…

Should i wear my saints jersey to school?

I was susposed to get a drew brees jersey a month ago now its susposed to come between know and feburary. I've been thinking about not wearing it since they got eliminated in the playoffs.

admin answers:

Depends on where you live, if you live anywhere thats not Louisiana or Mississippi then no i don't advise it

Lizzie asks…

What jersey should i get, Reggie Bush or Drew Brees?

Im getting a new orleans saints jersey, but i dont know who to get, so i narrowed it down to reggie bush or drew brees. Please answer soon

admin answers:

Drew Brees because Reggie Bush's contract expires next year and Reggie Bush is not as good as he used to be. Drew Brees is an accurate thower he has a lot of picks this year because they don't have any weapons in the running game.

Robert asks…

Are $20 dollar jersey's scams?

I'm interested in picking up a drew brees saints jersey. However, I've been looking around and there seems to be all of these so called "20 dollar jersey" sites. It sounds like a serious scam, but if it's real i'd be absolutely enthralled. Has anyone had any success with buying these jerseys?

admin answers:

No, it is honest as when leprechaun say that he will grant you four wish if you catch him

Sandra asks…

WHAT WOULD U DO TO PREVENT YOUR TEAM FROM GOINg 0-16?

just for fun, i would drive through atlanta with my drew brees jersey and my saints songs on i might get shot!

admin answers:

I'm not a player or coach. There ain't much to do

Donald asks…

New Orleans Saints Fans: Which Saints jersey would you buy?

For me, I would get a Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas , or Marques Colston.
Who from these people would you get or any others from the Saints?
I am not a bandwagon, been a Saints fan since 5th grade and I possibly can't be a bandwagon, Saints have NOT won a Superbowl anyways I was born in Lousiana, but moved to LA when I was 8. Haters are welcome to answer, but answer this you haters, who is your team and what is your teams record? Patriots fans, all I got to say is that you guys choked in the superbowl against the giants and got owned by the saints today so shut up, teams with only 1 win, just don't even talk shit.

admin answers:

I would buy a Drew Brees and Reggie Bush jersey.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment