Thursday, January 12, 2012

Questions About Kings Tickets Sacramento

Sandra asks…

Where can I find cheap Sacramento Kings tickets?

Where can I find cheap Sacramento Kings tickets?

admin answers:

Go to their website


sit in the back side for cheap sits

Richard asks…

Can you buy Sacramento Kings Tickets at the Arco arena?

Or is it only online?

admin answers:

You can buy them at Arco arena. I have done it on numerous occasions.

Lisa asks…

Looking for sacramento Kings tickets!?

Im looking to buy the sacramento kings tickets vs the La lakers. Im pretty sure they play the lakers march 16th. can someone please provide me with a link so that i can check them out. thanks!

admin answers:

If the kings are home go to there official website and click buy tickets, and opposite for lakers go to there official website and click buy tickets. Go to the home team of that games website to get the tickets.

Betty asks…

How can I sell my Sacramento kings playoff tickets today?

admin answers:

Ebay or if the ticket is hot, you can sell it to people right infront of of the door.

Helen asks…

Sacramento Kings: When are game tickets available to buy?

I want to jump on getting tickets for a particular game...but their website isnt allowing single game purchases yet, only seasons passes. Does anyone know when "single gamers" like me can buy?

admin answers:

Visit their website sacramentokings.com to check for info.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment