Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Questions About Shear Genius Tabatha

David asks…

Tabatha from Shear Genius and Hugo Weaving (Elrond of LOTR) seperated at birth?

admin answers:

Yeah, no kidding. She is disturbing looking. Almost like she got a nose job and they cut off the end of it. I wouldn't make fun of someones looks but she isn't a nice person, so i dont feel bad.

She annoys me-- in an Austin Scarlett (from Project Runway)-type way

Lizzie asks…

Who watches Shear Genius on Bravo?

Was I the only person who was totally shocked when they sent Tabatha and Tyson home instead of Ben and Boogie? I really thought T&T would make it to the final four, I hate Ben and Boogie was getting on my nerves with his b*tchy attitude.

admin answers:

I totally agree!!!
I was shocked when they sent T& T home I really thought they would be in the top two or three.
Mr Boogie was getting on my last nerve during the entire show last week.
What a complete Diva Control Freak!!!
I could not believe he was ordering his Ben around like a little shampoo girl.
And the hair was not good at all man.
The Bride didn't even like the up do!
I don't know what happened.
I know the tension between T&T was palpable but at least they worked together and the hair was better than Boogie's definetly.
The only thing I can figure is they didn't like Tabatha's sound off durning the judging which was a bit uncomfortable, but that shouldn't of been enough to kick the two best Stylists off.

Susan asks…

Shear Genius!!!!!!!!!NOOOOO Theodore!!!!!!!!!?

Was anyone as angry as I was when Theodore got eliminated?????!!!!! It was horrible he was my favorite. Now I hope Tyson or Tabatha wins wooooooh!!!!!!! Who's your favorite (or was) and who do you hope wins now? I HATE Dr. Boogie and Donna. They're so annoying and so was Paul Jean but I still liked him for some strange reason. Your thought's on the show?

admin answers:

Theodore was a week ago.

Hedgeclipper girl went this week

I think tabitha has the right attitude.

The rest seem not to be in the mind set yet.

Jenny asks…

Tabatha Coffey... Bitch or just Right?

Tabatha Coffey of Salon Takeover and Shear Genius

admin answers:

She's no bitch. She's just a smart, confident, talented, brutally honest and poised woman with a bit of a dominatrix vibe. In a sense, I suppose that makes her a bitch... Lol but she knows what she's talking about and is ALWAYS right

Chris asks…

What is wrong with this lady?

Tabatha, from Shear Genius on Bravo, looks really really freaky.

She looks just like two girls at my school, and they've said it's a birth defect or something, but haven't specified.

So I guess that wasn't very delicate of me, but what disease/syndrome/condition makes people look like that?

admin answers:

The birth defect you are refering to is called acromegaly , in which the bones of a person grow more wide than they are supposed to.. Its most obvious in the face.. Since these people have a huge slanting kind of forehead.
The fictional :" beast" aka vincent .. Of the movie and book " beauty and the beast " had acrromegaly ( not the disney cartoon)
Anyway.. Tabitha does NOT have acromegaly.. She just appears odd looking as she has platinum blond short hair and pale skin which make her features appear very blurred.. In addition she has very small eyes and lips with a pursed mouth and shiny forehead.. This probaly is what give her that grim scary look..
Although i think she tries to look that way on purpose to intimidate people

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment