Sunday, January 1, 2012

Questions About The Sacramento Kings Moving

Robert asks…

Do you feel bad for Sacramento fans now that it's said that the Kings are moving to Anahiem?

I do because the California region doesn't need another NBA team. People here really only care about the Lakers, I doubt people will support the Kings here. I rather have the Clippers move to Anahiem.

admin answers:

3 teams within 20 miles of each other, one being the most popular team in the NBA. Ridiculous.

Of course I feel bad, as i do with Super Sonic fans. I dont know what I would do if my favorite team left.

Helen asks…

Sacramento kings fan will u still be a fan if they leave?

if the kings move to a new city will u still be a fan

admin answers:

Kings don't have fans

Charles asks…

Will the Sacramento Kings make anymore moves before the trade deadline?

That Bibby trade went down yesterday and I wonder if the Kings will make anymore moves before the deadline. Artest rumors are swirling around, along with some Brad Miller rumors. They really need a defensive force down low. Miller's just not that shot blocker we need. Ron's great defensively, but he can't defend the paint. I'm a firm supporter of trading Artest. He's been playing great, but you know he's probably going to opt out of his deal this year anyways. We're on the right track, after dealing Bibby. We dumped major salary with that deal. We got some good young talent, also. Sheldan Williams also has some good potential, still. Sheldan's not that old, and potential never goes away in a young player. Anyways do you Kings fans think we can save this season with some deals.

admin answers:

They might go for another trade. I'd love for them to try and trade Brad Miller and KT but i would hate to see Artest go. He is a great player and is the tough part of our team. Also, if we do trade him, we won't get anything good in return so there is no point of trading him. For the amount of money he's getting, we shouldn't have a problem keeping him. Ppl say he's troubled but i don't think so. I think he's doin pretty well if u ask me. It wouldn't make sense if we traded him, so hopefully we don't do that. As for brad and kenny; they are just a waste of money. Get them outta here for expiring contracts/ 1st or 2nd round picks, so we can become a contender on picking some key free agents that can give us some talent. Like Gilbert Arenas or Elton Brand.. Now that would be exciting!

KINGSFAN 4 LIFE

James asks…

Searously thinking of moving to Sacramento when I am finished with college. I have a few questions in details?

1.) I am a management major(looking at possably hotel mgt), what is the job market like?
2.) What would my girlfriend and I have to make (combined) to live comfortably?
3.) Yes, vague, but what should I expect from the locals, nice? rude?
4.) Kings fan for many years, anyone elce miss the good old Webber, Jackson, Bibby, Divac, Peja days lol?

admin answers:

1. I always see a lot of hotel positions in the want ads...front desk, night and day managers, etc.
2. It really depends on the area of Sacramento you are in, but probably $40,000-$60,000 depending on your lifestyle and needs.
3. Again, depends on the area, but overall people in Sacramento are nice...same rude drivers as everywhere else though.
4. Yes, but the new Kings show promise.

Daniel asks…

Should they add a 3rd NBA team to the Los Angeles area?

We already have teh Lakers and the Clippers. Now they want to move the Sacramento Kings down here? What do you think?

admin answers:

Nope they don't need another team in the LA area

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment