Saturday, January 14, 2012

Questions About Kings Tickets Exchange

Carol asks…

HELP! I can't print my Kings tickets from Team Exchange?

So I bought tickets for LA Kings. So I went and logged in and went to my account and clicked Print Tickets. Then they said you have to like download them to print them so I did. But it didn't work. It was just a bunch of jibberish. So I read it and they said you have to download some Adobe Reader. So I did and to complete installation, I had to restart FireFox and it recovered my Tabs, but then the ticket status showed up as "Printed" and now I can't go back and Print them. I wrote to them already but what do you guys think?

admin answers:

E-Mail.....or call their box office and they can just have them at will call for you.

I have actually bought tickets that were supposed to be mailed to me.......and they didn't arrive in time so I just went to the box office and they printed them off for me and when I got home, they were in the mail box.

Doesn't really matter to them because the barcode scan will only work once.

Just make sure you bring ID and the credit card you used to make the purchase.

Ken asks…

How can I get a refund on these tickets?

I had tickets for the John Mayer concert in Hershey 7/25 which was rescheduled to 8/5 the same day I have tickets for Kings of Leon. I have called ticketmaster, and they claim the tickets I have for Kings of Leon are non-refundable and non-transferable. I would like to go to this John Mayer concert, and get a refund or exchange for my Kings of Leon tickets, as I have seen Kings of Leon before and I have never seen John Mayer. I have been offered a refund on my John Mayer tickets. Originally, I had planned to re-sell my Kings of Leon tickets for the 5th, go to John Mayer, and buy tickets for Kings of Leon two days later at another venue. Any ideas on how I can get a refund or exchange these tickets?

admin answers:

The only agency who can refund or exchange the tickets is the one you bought them from and they have told you they won't do that. You can try to sell the tickets to someone else but Ticketmaster is not obligated toaccommodatee your personal desires. They sold you the Kings of Leon tickets in good faith and are willing to make up for the John Mayer SNAFU, but not for something they are not responsible for. Go ahead to the Kings concert and try to see Mayer next time.

Donna asks…

80's boxing Trivia pt. 2. What superstar was fired from HBO for giving his tickets to Wimbledon to a hooker?

A. Sugar Ray Leonard
B. Roberto Duran
C. Thomas Hearns
D. Marvelous Marvin Hagler

They had tickets to the Wimbledon final in 1990 in a luxury box for HBO's executives. After a night of partying, they got drunk, hired some hookers and gave them the tickets in exchange for "services".

From the George Kimball book "Four Kings".

admin answers:

Sounds like Ray Leonard, one of the incidents that lead to his divorce

Thomas asks…

Exchange student from Spain, what can we do to make it a fun experience for her?

Last August I went to Spain for a week hoping to improve my Spanish and also to have a good time living with a Spanish family and experiencing their life in San Sebastian. I found it great fun and our parents have organized for her to come and live with us for 4 or 5 days in the middle of August. We live in Buckinghamshire so we are close to London.

Any ideas of activities that would be fun for her, but also that will help her learn the most English as possible. Here is what I have thought of so far:

Thorpe park
London Eye
Madame Tussuad's
London Dungeons
Westfield shopping centre
Lion King (at the theatre, if we can get tickets)
Air Cadets (I go every Monday and Wednesday, it's fun =] )

Any help would be great, Thanks :)

admin answers:

First of all, do not overwhelm her with activities, perhaps one big or two smaller activities a day is more than enough. Give her time to talk and to get to know your family. If you have pictures from your own earlier trip, try labeling them with names and captions in English.. Either put together an album or just put the captions on the back of the photos. A walk or ride , window shopping etc. Can be calm, interesting, and help you both get to practice your speaking skills. Also, communicate with her. What does she want to do? Does she have a special interest in something ? For example is she interested in exploring caves? Try Chislehurst caves? Does she have fantasies of being a royal? Take her to Windsor castle. Does she like history, museums, shopping or what? Maybe get some of those little pamphlets about activities and events and send those to her ahead of time. You can communicate by snail mail or e mail to work out an agenda which will suit her interests. This will also encourage her to look forward to the trip. We have had more than a dozen exchange students from 3 days to a full school year. Each one is different. Relax, be yourself and talk.

Sandy asks…

Ticketmaster ordering?

I ordered on line internet 2 adults tickets to Lion King a few weeks ago and not being computer sauvy I rolled through alot of pages and hit submit only to find that I got wrong Dates and attempted to Cancel and even sent email back to Ticketmaster who did not respond. I did'nt know how to get back to last page that gave me the results so I wrote email to American Express and complained to them since I ordered via AX. They came back last week saying they basically could not do anything, but gave me results of what they did which was not much so I ended up losing over $115.00 cash without any return Refund or Exchange per Ticketmasters policy. I got nothing and did not pick up tickets!!!
Has any one out there got Burned like me and want to follow up with lawsuit??? Vince---4-17-9 I will check back in couple days to see if there are anhone else who would like to persure futher??

admin answers:

Sorry, there is no one to blame here but yourself. YOU did not fully check the dates before hitting "submit" and purchasing the tickets - neither Ticketmaster nor Amex has any responsibility to refund you any money for YOUR mistake. It looks like you learned a valuable lesson - always double check items before purchasing online!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment