Thursday, January 12, 2012

Questions About Van Halen

Michael asks…

Van Halen?????

I saw Van Halen in oakland 12/22/07 and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was going to be a live DVD for that show or any other show for that matter I dont really care where it is I just want to see it again.

admin answers:

There may be a DVD with clips from that certain concert, but Van Halen is playing at a lot of places and I don't think that they will make an entire DVD about just one place. Hopefully, there will be a DVD with some concert clips because I didn't get the chance to see them.

Jenny asks…

van halen?

favorite song by van halen best song gets most points

admin answers:

Hot for Teacher.

Carol asks…

Can someone explain how jack white is ranked ahead of Eddie van halen in RS?

Jack white is ranked ahead of Eddie van halen on the rolling stones greatest guitar players of all time, and by a large margin. I'm actually a big jack white fan and I hate van halen, but I am realistic.

admin answers:

Rolling Stone has no creditably. F them. On the greatest artists of all time list they have Elvis in the top 5. Ahead of artists like Prince, Jimi Hendrix, Michael Jackson, Madonna and much, much more.

Why do you hate Van Halen ?

Mark asks…

Is it fair to say that Eddie Van Halen is one of the best guitarists when he only plays on tweaked guitars?

I think "Finish what you started" is the only Van Halen song in which Eddie uses a normal guitar.

If you are using tweaked equipment then that's not really saying much about who's better and who's not.

admin answers:

Three words. Two handed tapping

Sharon asks…

How much would a peavey 5150 head and amp that is signed by eddie van halen sell for?

I have a Peavey 5150 head and a Peavey 5150 amp that is signed by Eddie Van Halen. How much do you think I could sell it for?

Thanks

admin answers:

10.000

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment