Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Questions About Mcconaughey Bongos

Paul asks…

Has Matthew McConaughey ever been diagnosed with a mental illness?

Is it drugs? Is he just naturally weird and kooky?

First he was playing the bongos naked and now he wants to use his son's placenta.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080808/ap_on_en_mo/people_matthew_mcconaughey

admin answers:

I just think he's a little on the nutty side - too self-absorbed for no real reason other than that some people think he's hot and sexy. I've heard him being interviewed on various TV programs and found him to be about as interesting as a mop. He does like to give the impression that the ladies are falling all over themselves to get in his pants. I doubt this is actually the case. Playing the bongos naked sounds like it could be fun, though, depending on the situation.

Linda asks…

Would you let a naked Matthew McConaughey play your bongo drums?

Damn straight I would!!!

admin answers:

Oh yeah! He can bang on my bongos anytime!

Donna asks…

Who was the unidentified man with Matthew McConaughey when he was arrested years ago?

I can't remember the name or where I read it but I recently did find out who Matthew Mc was with when he was arrested in the nude playing bongos. I'm sure it was either an actor or musician I'm familiar with but I can't remember the name for the life of me. I'm guessing it was on imdb.com but maybe not. Anyone out there know?

admin answers:

McConaughey was dancing around naked and playing bongo drums with a friend, actor Cole Hauser, a co-actor in Dazed and Confused.

Ruth asks…

Matthew McConaughey?

I just love looking at all those pictures of him with his shirt off. He can play bongos naked at my house anytime. What do you think?

admin answers:

Makes my happy place smile

George asks…

Is Matthew McConaughey GAY?

Has anyone heard the night he got arrested for playing bongo's in the nude that he was also with two other naked men?

admin answers:

He was with ONE other man, and NO, he's not gay. He was stoned and drunk. BUT, he's not gay, he just wanted to be comfortable. Boy, wouldn't that have been fun to see!

Here is the Link to the Police Report filed on the Smoking Gun that gives every detail!
Http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mcconaughey1.html

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment